The view opposite the museum.
The following are scenes of 淮海路.


Another day of rest, yay!~ Visited the Shanghai Museum yesterday but only managed to cover the exhibition halls on the first two floors. Will visit there again next week to complete the tour.
Though I've visited this museum before, I think I was more serious in looking at the artefacts this time round, haha! Some artefacts are really cool and it is a pleasure to look at those intricate designs and carvings. Makes me realise how little I know about the art of ancient china (sigh~). If you ever come to Shanghai, the museum is a must-visit!
MJ and I went to 香港名店街 and 上海老街 after leaving the museum. They are located very near the museum. After spending an afternoon amidst ancient chinese art, it is back to this activity again... Shopping! Haha, but we only window-shopped this time round.
Went to 淮海路on Tuesday. It is a good place to shop, though the goods are not as cheap as those in 七浦路. There are several shopping centres along this street and some of them sell pretty clothes, clothes that made me have a hard time keeping those notes in my wallet. Haha. Will definitely go to 淮海路again, soon, when there are more choices of spring/summer clothes.
It is now time to finalise the courses I'm gonna take here and send the module mapping form back to NUS. Whenever I'm in my dorm, all I can think about is to read the readings. Sigh. The chinese ones are like... chim. I had to read some sentences twice or more to understand them, or better, skip them and move on to the next paragraphs. Haha. I need to brush up my chinese, seriously.
If anyone wants to snail-mail me, (*hint hint), here's the address. Haha!
Room 709, Foreign Students' Dormitory,
Fudan University, Wudong Road 57#, Yangpu District,
Shanghai, China 200433
No comments:
Post a Comment