Friday, May 15, 2009

Terror on the Metro

The million and one things I could have done:

- "#%&T%$(&*^!!!!!!!"
- Say this aloud, “离我远一点好吗!”
- Asked MJ for help.
- Asked the people around (anyone!) for help.

But all I did was:

- Moved away.
- Elbowed the big belly.
- Remain silent.
- Moved even further away. (but not enough because the train was damn packed)

Seriously, I was extremely stupid. When the time calls for me to be courageous and firm, I behaved like a stupid coward.

Girls and women should all learn and know how to protect ourselves. Please do not think that such and such incidents will not happen to you, or that it won’t happen to you again. Think of counter-measures, remember them and use them when you are being bullied.

Beings with psychotic and perverted minds are all around. Beware. Take control. Protect yourself!

No comments: