Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not A Student, Not Yet A Teacher

I'm a student-teacher! Currently, I'm neither here nor there but I'm definitely heading somewhere!

At this point in time, I'm still stumped by the question "Why do you want to be a teacher?" Ask anyone else in N IE and they'll give a clear, definite and possibly commendable answer. Me? No comments. At least not now.

Till the time I can comfortably and confidently answer that question, I need to mask my desperation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey adik, you got to at least prepare a standard/safe answer soon. Tutors like to ask us that on the first lesson.haha..

Abang

XiuWen, XiuBoon, Boon said...

Yes, it is a 'must ask' question in this environment. Even I sometimes will let it slip out of my mouth. But most of the time I refrain from asking it for the fear of a likewise reaction from the other party.

I shall think about it over the weekend. Thanks for the reminder!