Things are hard. So I learn to make the best out of every lousy situation. I want to spread happiness and I try not to emit stress. But I realise that there are times when a person cannot share happiness freely lest it incurs the sorrow of another; and there are also times when the stress within rages beyond control and torches every thing and person it comes into contact with. Some things need to be controlled and some can't be helped.
I'm happy and stressed out, happy that I'm under stress and stressed by the fact that I can actually be happy in the midst of all these mess.
I'm happy when I sense happiness from others. I feel stress when I see others who are more stressed out than me.
Happiness and stress flows in and out of me, happens so often (like everyday!) that it is starting to feel normal. So normal......
No comments:
Post a Comment