Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY 2009

A fufilling meal at Pizza Hut (Suntec City)! It is a CNY routine for the cat family, third year and running. Yippees! The new prosperity pizza is quite yummy but hawaiian is still the yummiest. I made myself abstain from sprinkling and thus covering my pizza slices with cheese. Major major effort! Those who had eaten pizza with me should know how much I love the fat-loaded, sin-filled cheese on my pizza. But no, it didn't make me feel any healthier resisting the cheesy tempatation. A pizza afterall is a pizza, sinful is its middle name.

Reunion dinner was special. It has been years since we last had a reunion dinner that has more than four participants. A breakthrough that is impossible without the effort of my parents. The nine of us had a somewhat quiet but comfortable steamboat dinner at my place. None of us were used to being a host, we had very little experience in this area. But I think we all did fine. I'm not boasting, serious! =)

The CNY is like a two and a half day affair to me. Starting from reunion dinner on the eve of CNY day, ending on the night of the second day, after the meal at pizza hut. Tradition or not, it is a rare occasion for my cat family of four to spend a relatively long period of time together. It is especially meaningful this year, before I set off for a place miles away next month.

Which brings me to the point..... my module mapping is not done yet! Damn the philo. department!

No comments: