Today's the start of the new semester. I am now at home, no lectures or tutorials for another month or so. I feel both relieved and unsettled at the same time.
Now, what I have are plans and more plans. Besides the fact that I'm leaving for sep after CNY, nothing else is confirmed. Got a few necessary items prepared- thick coat, digicam, long-sleeved tops, spare pair of spectacles. Gotta get my hands on many more items and get many more things done- visa, insurance, air tickets, module mapping, check accommodation, change currency etc. Urgh.
Day by day, bit by bit, I come across things that I wanna have with me during the half year I'm away. My colour pens/markers, notebooks, nail clipper and even the peeler so that I can skin apples when I'm there! I need to start making a list to make sure that I don't leave behind those small but important things. And I LOVE to make lists. I just pray hard that my logic cells are working as hard to refrain me from coming up with a unrealistically long list with many redundant items.
So you see people, I'm not exactly slacking at home. I just get to sleep more than most of you. :):)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment