Blogging for one last time as a twenty-one year old. The 21st year of my life has been great, especially with half of the time spent away from home. Not that I'm anti-home but I really had a good time then.
In the 21st year, there had been adventures, some stress, little sadness and a clearer sense of direction to what I want in life. I guess I'm satisfied. I ought to be. Just that I know that in the following year, I must work harder towards being a better person. Thank you, dear friends, who stood by the foolish cat all these years. Thank you all! Hugs.
Happy Birthday to me! Whee~
Since I can't change the fact about me ageing, all I can wish for is to age gracefully, and be increasingly intelligent!! Haha.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment