Celebration began on Friday, peaked on Sunday and came to pleasant closure today. I have not one, not two, not three but FOUR cakes! Whoa. The fourth one is fat-free and thus guilt-free! The first-ever handmade 3D card I've ever received. Such a pretty thing, 5 tiers with the black cat at the top. Love it. Thanks Pei!

It's been so long since the xcyflawx sang together and the first time xcyflawxys+ sang together! It felt ridiculous to sing the bday songs(one of them is a sad song somemore) for myself but I had fun and enjoyed myself tremendously. It is an afternoon to remember (minus my horrible singing!). To xcyflawxys who have been extremely kind and patient to me, who had given me much love, support and company all these years, thanks! Hugs!
I'll never never forget the surprise I had on Friday! Abang, MJ and XY, thanks girls! You girls made me feel like a pampered child. Haha. Took my mind off the onslaught of the dreaded 22 temporary. But don't worry, I've come to terms with the reality. I can be a 22 year-old and still like HK. Haha.
Thanks to Ser, SZ for the presents and many others who sent me birthday wishes too.
Though I love HK more than ever, I love all of you girls more! (:
2 comments:
WahahahaxXxx... proud of myself.. wo zhe ge bu yao lian de dong xi!!
Haha, you have the right to be proud this time, you did a fabulous job with the card! (:
Post a Comment