Overdosed, with ugly truth about this particular world. I may smile serenely and behave nonchalantly while listening to them but deep down, I'm cringing.
It's a brutal world, where the ones you work with are the very ones who are likely to be your competitors, where branding matters, where the higher you climb the dirtier it gets, where even the most innocent and purest heart is not spared from the its brutality.
I don't covet what that is not mine and neither am I highly ambitious. I have no intention to see others fall and I certainly do not want to step on other people to rise through the ranks. What I like may result in me being discriminated. What I do not like on the other hand, is highly regarded. What the...
My brain is exploding. Can't concentrate and nothing I do/write seems to be right.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment