I don't know what is the correct name of this type of facial hair. Goatee seems off. Beard couldn't do it justice. And it is definitely more than just a mustache. One thing's for sure though, it looks damn good on Robert D. Jr.! ;)
The movie ain't as bad as what was mentioned in the reviews. It is funny, exciting and on the whole, enjoyable. Though it is somewhat lacking in the electrifying, heart-stopping moments found in its predecessor, it is still a decent action film and much of the credit goes to Robert. Once again, he did a believable portrayal of a narcisstic, arrogant and at the same time, a charming lady's man. If only he is able to bring out more of the vulnerability of the superhero, he would have been perfect. But I like the near-perfect him just right, his eyes, bad boy mannerisms and his...... facial hair.
Something about the antagonist of the movie (Mickey R.), it seems like an effortless attempt for him to be bad, look bad and do bad. If I were to see him in real life, I would have been very afraid of him. Haha. Good performance by him but maybe the storyline revolving around him is a little too typical.
I watched the movie with Papa, as did for the previous one. Think he enjoyed it. :)
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment