Most of the time, hard work pays off pretty well.
Take note, it's pretty well and not totally, absolutely well. There are always factors, both internal and external, that keep pulling us away from achieving the results we want. I am working hard, but chinese phonology is driving me nuts, totally, absolutely nuts! I feel so... defeated and lost in a world of symbols and theories.
Love will get us home, maybe not instantly, eventually that is.
Ok, so at the end of the day, love will supposedly save our not-very-beautiful souls. But at those crucial moments, it's up to us to save ourselves. Lost? Find your way out of the mess, dear. Stressed? You need better time management. Oh yes, set your priorities right too. Disappointed? Face the music and move on.
I should just love myself more, then probably I can save myself faster, no more being lost in those chim chim readings, stressed about projects, tests and presentations, and disappointed about not digesting knowledge well enough.
I wanna get to the so-called "home"... and slumber off to dreamland in peace.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment