Spent my day shuttling to different places, meeting different people and eating various foods and I must say, Macdonald's Mudpie McFlurry is really pretty yummy! So was the chocolate eclairs and longan agar agar desert at the buffet... The bbq at night was... I don't like bbq food but for socialising sake, I pretended that I like sausages and ate them up with much fervour.
I ain't no socialite and I can't speak well, especially to figures of authority. I don't do small talks usually and my sense of humour is as cranky as I am, which I think, only I appreciate. Lately, my socialising skills are being put to the test, and gosh, it's really tiring. Everyone is telling me that it is important to build up a larger social network but I am thinking, 说多错多... I may be just digging my own grave and I have to smile while doing it, how fun. *shivers*
All in all, I'm starting to feel like a grown-up (yes, finally). The occasions when I can still behave wilfully and yet get away with it are practically non-existent now. So please, if you ever see my wilful side, just bear with it and let it manifest a little. I'll be truly grateful to you.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment