It is the last day of the year. The beginning starts at the strike of the clock at midnight and past 364 days are nothing but a mixture of memories and feelings.
It feels like SEP is years ago, and a little unreal. I would really love to return to that lovely, lively city, to relive the dream, at Christmas. Some time in the near future I hope!
It feels like age has lost a great deal of its meaning after 21. 22 climbed onto me and I did not feel a thing. Maybe age will once again be significant and terrifying, when I'm approaching the third decade.
It feels like we cared a little too much, for ourselves- you, me, everyone. Have you ever spare a thought for our Mother Earth before the climate change discussions at Copenhagen and the blockbuster movie Avatar? If you have noticed the unpleasant changes in the weather in the recent years, perhaps it is time to do something in the next. I'm not an advocate of the environmentalists, not yet and probably can never be, but I guess it would be nice of me, of us, if we can based our whims and fancies on the degradation of the environment to a smaller extent starting from tomorrow.
No doubt there will be challenges, as we stumble across the next 365 days, we will fall but we will not fall apart, and definitely not so without putting up a good fight. (I'm thinking about my thesis when I write this and foresee a dark period of stress, stress and more stress.)
Have a great year ahead, my friends! Happy 2010~
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment