Friday, December 25, 2009

Open and Close. The End and the Beginning.

People often talk about how the closing of one door is followed by the opening of another; how at the end of one road another awaits. Sure, I've spoken similar words of wisdom and I truly believe that such a case does take place all the time, whether we know it or not.

But what if the person has does not want to exit that original door and has no intention of leaving that old familiar road? What if the person wants to stay but is compelled to make the change and face the new?

OK, I think I'm just being difficult here. In life, no one stays put and no one is spared from changes. We move forward willingly, unwillingly, knowingly, unknowingly. Sometimes, perhaps one in every fifty times, I wonder what is it like if I do not go along with the natural flow. Just wondering.

And the seemingly fruitless attempts keep replaying in my head, until reality knocks senses back into me.

No comments: