Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's All About Bouncing Back

*Groans* I have yet to get my research site and targets settled. Plan A failed and I am now preparing for Plan B. If it too, fails to pull through, I'll be so crushed.

Then I'll have to bounce back with a Plan C. Damn it. I really hope that I don't have to go to this step.

The misery I am emitting, it is so apparent and so intense that people could sense it the moment I come into their view. I am a picture of misery. Until the time things go on track, I'm stuck to it.


If you ask me whether I'm regretting this, no, I don't regret in making this choice. I'll do whatever it takes to complete this 'obstacle course'.

2 comments:

gelloche said...

haha. sorry for being late, but anyhow am glad you have managed to find a plan C to work around the problem! Hope the interview was fine for you today!!

XiuWen, XiuBoon, Boon said...

It felt fine. Questions were similar to what I had expected. Just hope that my answers were good enough for them. :)