Ok, my bad. After much thinking, I think things are more complicated than what I said in my previous entry. There are many reasons why a person choose to end his/her life. It might be more than just running away from problems. I shouldn't have sounded so 'preachy', especially when I do not know what exactly went on in her case.
But I will stand by my final point. When life gives you a hundred reasons not to continue living it, there are thousands, if not millions of reasons why you should continue doing so. For the warmth and light of tomorrow's sun, for the feel of the breeze caressing your hair, for the Kate Spade bag you've been saving up for, for the smiles on your parents faces when they attend your graduation ceremony. For yourself.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment