After attending the last lecture of year 2008, after giving my last tuition before exams begin, I went to the Bukit Batok Community Library... and borrowed not 1 but 2 books. I know, I know, you must be thinking " What?! Now of all times?! Crazy!" Yes, I must be crazy. But I feel that if I don't read some other stuff besides those no-nonsense (and boring) textbook readings, I'll go crazy even sooner.
Both books are from the Death series by J.D.Robb. I mentioned this series before in a much earlier livejournal entry. Love to follow Eve Dallas around, see her fight for justice for the dead and fight her own demons. Her fighting spirit is inspiring. How I wish I can be as strong and bold as her..
Anyway, it's nearing the end of 2008, last chance to give one last best shot to whatever that hasn't ended and is about to end. People, stop wasting time. This applies to me too.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment