Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pissed~

I'm frustrated at myself for being so frustrated. From the moment I opened my eyes this morning, nothing feels right. I can't sit still, I don't move comfortably. Everything gets on my nerves. Anyone who tried to help gets a bite from me. Nope, the biting didn't make me feel better. I feel more frustrated after that. Anyone out there ever felt like this before? Or am I the only one with a sick mind?

I wanna go out but here I am, at home, alone, because I don't know what I wanna do when I'm out, or rather, I have too many things I wanna do and I know I won't be enjoying myself while doing them with the sickening thought of an exam paper in my mind. I can't wait for Thursday. I'm starting to smell freedom, to feel Christmas. But they are beyond my reach still. This is irritating the hell out of me.

I'm royally pissed. Nothing helps. Nothing! I'm so damn pissed with myself!

No comments: