Week 9. Feels like I've been here for so long. Volunteered at a charity fair last weekend and met the most adorable kid ever. His name is Jake. I adore him to bits. Sadly, I won't get to see him again...
Actually I saw many adorable children at that fair. I guess I find them cute because they are not mine. Haha.
Do you know that becoming pregnant after you are 30 years old will increase the chances of you getting breast cancer? This doesn't mean that we can't become mothers when we are over 30. We just gotta be much more careful if this happens. Exposure to radiation also increases the risks of cancer. That means, we should all use the handphones wisely and not overwork ourselves in front of the computers. But with the two devices being so important and essential to our daily lives, staying away from them seems somewhat, if not, absolutely impossible.
They say cactuses can absorb radiation. Give it a try?
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment