I'm feeling jazzed up about tomorrow. Even though the feeling is far from what I felt during Baiyungang days, there are still similarities, similar feelings I sorely miss.
So far, things have been subtlely crazy this semester. They appear fine on the surface but the undercurrents are strong! I work like an ant everyday but there is always more work to be done. I think so much, worry so much that I have difficulty falling asleep on some nights (*hugs Gel and sigh*).
But I am happy. Stressed and tired. But happy. Cos all the happenings and work makes me feel "alive". I had been alive all the while but not "alive". And when I'm writing my HT, I can't help but wonder if this is the last time I'm going to write something so academic, this last time I'm going to get satisfaction out of writing something academic. I'm so gonna miss school life!
My relationship with my HT? Love it. Hate it. Love it.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment