One thing I can't tolerate- sheer stupidity, especially if it comes from me myself. I've just lost something of great importance, again. Thought that after the wallet episode back in August, I will be more careful in the future. I did become more careful but apparently, it is not enough.
To steal from my bag while I was carrying it, how bold can the person get? Although I have to admit I'm at fault too, for leaving the opening of my bag gaping wide while I browse through those fanciful items in Forever 21. I know my bag, it never really closes itself properly. Brought it out countless times, thought I'm safe as long as I don't leave it lying around, apparently, this is even more wrong.
So, I suffered, there, moments after I realised what happened to the uber careless me. Stumped, lost, angry and ovewhelmed by stupidity. And here I am, still unable to get over the fact that I was made a fool by someone who I cannot recognise even if our paths cross again, even if she appeared right in front of me there and then. I hate being kept in the dark. I hate it even more, being a fool and kept in the dark by the person who made me one.
To my dear friends who brought the gifts, I'm terribly sorry for being such an undeserving and lousy owner. Xinying, you spent the most effort and time on it. I'm really sorry.
I considered lashing out the Fs, the Bs, and strings of *^&$%#$^ to vent my anger and frustration. But what good can it get me? Moreover, my vocabulary of this genre is highly limited. I probably won't last beyond 3 seconds.
Just when I thought everything is back to being smooth and peaceful, sigh, I'm thrown off my feet again. I guess I should just pick up the pieces and learn from this episode, shouldn't I?
Merry B****y Christmas, you b***h.
Hope you'll have a *******-jolly time with my MP3.
With utmost disgust, stupid me.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment