Sunday, February 8, 2009

B is for Bye and Blue

I have always known that saying goodbye is not an easy thing to do. Today, I realised that witnessing 2 people saying their goodbyes to each other is just as... heartwrenching. I can easily replace that image with me and my mama in it. I'm starting to feel the heaviness of bidding farewell to my mama and sis, and after that, my papa.

Pre-departure blues~

I should stop being a baby. This is the perfect opportunity to become independent and responsible. There are bound to be problems and obstacles along the way. And this time, I'll save my own butt. Yay. What an inviting thought.

Xinyu should be arriving in Beijing soon. Hope she'll settle down fine and start to have fun in no time. Jiayou, girl!

I'm beginning to think that blue is a nice colour afterall. Not as plain and dull as I used to think it is.

No comments: